Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan to access world class education. Kyrgyzstan also known as the Kyrgyz Republic borders Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, China and Kazakhstan. Its capital is Bishkek. The country was also part of the USSR and became a separate nation in the 1990s. The weather is comfortable here. Many states have government medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan. There are 7 states in all. The top medical colleges for Indian students wanting to pursue quality education are Osh State Medical University (Osh) Asian Medical Institute (Kant) and Kyrgyz State Medical Academy (Bishkek). Other prominent universities in Bishkek are the International School of Medicine, and the Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University.
Some of the top medical schools here also include Jalalabad State Medical University (Jalalabad) and Asian Medical Institute (Kant).
Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan if you want to access cutting-edge healthcare education. Fees in this country are extremely low for medical aspirants looking to study medicine abroad. What are some of the other reasons that make this country the number 1 destination for thousands of Indian students?
• Premier colleges providing world class medical education
• World renowned teaching staff, professors who are internationally recognized
• Low cost of living and education
• Best possible facilities and amenities
• No entrance exams and freedom to join any university of your choice
• Lower fee structure than other premier medical colleges and universities in the world
• Prestigious hospitals and training centers for internships and residency
• Globally recognized medical degree; accorded recognition by WHO, EU, International Medical Education Directory and General Medical Council, UK among others
• Courses with theoretical rigor and practical relevance to prepare you for medical licensing exams of MCI, PLAB, USMLE etc.
• Instruction medium is English and no TOEFL or IELTS if education was in English medium
• Simple Admission procedure
• Courses in Kyrgyzstan are comprehensive lasting for at least 6 years, the first 5 being centered on basics of medical and clinical science sand the final year for training
• Simple admission procedure, very basic eligibility criteri a and a chance to access excellent education and world class seminars at affordable costs
University Tuition for First Year Second to Sixth Year Total Course Fee
Osho State Medical University USD 5500 USD 13900 USD 19,400/-
Jalalabad State University USD 4850 USD 10,600 USD 15,450/-
International Medical University USD 5500 USD 26,000 USD 31,500/-
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University USD 7,500 USD 14,000 USD 21,500/-
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy USD 5,500 USD 12,500 USD 18,000/-
Abroad Med Studies provides counseling and admission guidance for students who want to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan in a professional and efficacious way. Now, choose a suitable and affordable medical college based on your preferences and requirements in this Central Asian city.